19 February, 2011

Same Story, Different Day

I think the "same story, different day" feeling is what is keeping me from blogging. I feel like our days, weeks, months are rather uneventful and therefore I don't have so much to say. I do know, however, that our families don't necessary feel that way or like that excuse, so I'll do my best. Here's a random smattering of events from the last month:

I returned to work! This has been a nice transition for our family. Sure, I don't LOVE being away from Stella all day, but she's in good hands. Our nanny is wonderful and Stella gets lots of love and attention all day. When I come home I find her on the playground and get several hours with her before bed time. It isn't easy, but it is the best of a working mom situation. Sophie is in school full-day now, so really it is just Stella with lots of undivided attention all day. When Noah and Sophie return home around 3:30 they are off to activities and Stella tags along. She loves it! She loves being out of the house and has gone so far as to crawl over to the elevator or her stroller when she's ready to take off! So, all in all, our days have found a new rhythm that is working well for our family right now.

Weekends! Of course, now that I am working everyday I love the weekends even more. Our weekend weather has been amazing and pretty much every Saturday and Sunday is spent at the Club. Stella loves to sit in the baby pool and splash around. She usually makes it 2-3 hours before she needs to come up and nap. Paul or I take her up and the other one of us gets to enjoy the pool with the "big kids" for a bit. Most weekends we only leave the Portal for the grocery store. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Carnival! Paul's parents arrive in just under two weeks. We are headed to Ushuia to walk with the penguins. Everyone's excited...and if I can get over my anxiety about traveling with Stella I will be too! Going to Patagonia is a huge dream of mine!

Thinking ahead! We leave Sao Paulo for good (or at least for several years) in June! Time is flying by! We'll be packing up our belongings and heading for India in no time. The kids are really excited (another family that lives here is headed to the same school) and we are starting to feel that way too!

Finally, some sweet pictures from the last few months...most are taken with my itouch, so excuse the quality!
Tub time with all three kiddos is one of my favorite times of day!


Our big girl eats dinner with us every night now!She stands up in her crib too!

Soph celebrated her fifth birthday! More to come on this...
Sweets for my sweet...Happy belated Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday soph, sloooooooowly take your clothes off but leave your knickers on, we go to bed and my hand goes in your knickers and 3 fingers in your sweet pussy, mmmmmmmmmmm I want that pussy dripping wet so you soak your knickers, you kick and squeal while I finger f=ck you and take your hand and put it in my undies so you can feel how hard my cock is for you, I pull your knickers off, 3 fingers in your sweet, tight bumhole, legs spread and I eat your pussy until you buck it hard into my face and orgasm mmmmmmmmmm my pussy now pumpkin, you take down my undies and put my hard cock in your wet, warm, soft mouth, slurp, lick and suck until I cum and you swallow...keeping your pussy soaked knickers to smell when I jerk off